Venus Wink Chain Sword
Vīnasu Uinku Chēn Sōdo
In the manga, it was first used against a Daimon in Act 29. In this attack, Sailor Venus used her chain to create a sword that appeared to be made of pure yellow light.
This attack was first used in the musical Sailor Moon S - Usagi Ai no Senshi e no Michi, where it was used to destroy Death Ri, one of the Death Mannetjes.
This attack was also used in several video games.
- Sailor Moon: Another Story: Called Venus Wink Sword, the attack was depicted as a sword made of light that was thrown at the enemy.
- In the Sailor Moon S Sailor Moon SuperS: Zenin Sanka!! Shuyaku Soudatsusen fighting games.
- In Sailor Moon SuperS, Super Sailor Venus swung her chain to create a rising pillar of light inside of which the shape of a sword could be seen.
To perform this attack, Sailor Venus would make a heart and transform it into the Holy Moon Sword, then she would move it around her body, until it extends and transform into multiple Sailor Venus' Chain and strangle the enemy.
- Although never used in the anime series, in the Sailor Moon S Opening Theme there is a clip shown with Sailor Venus performing an attack implied to be Venus Wink Chain Sword.
- In the manga, it seems that Sailor Venus' chain extends into a sword figure. In Crystal, it's the opposite, using the Holy Moon Sword, which extends and turns into her chain.