| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Usagi and the Girls' Resolve! Prelude to a New Battle
|Usagi-tachi no Ketsui! Atarashiki Tatakai no Jokyoku|
March 12, 1994
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Follow the Leader”
December 22, 1998
Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto and Minako watch clips of the first episode of season 3 together and discuss if new characters of the next season are either enemies or allies, and all of them (except Usagi) suggest that a new leader of the group should be named. Eventually, they realize that it doesn't matter who the leader is: They have always fought together, that is that makes them triumph over evil.
Changes From the Manga
- In the English dub , the opening sequence is the same one that is used in the first and second seasons, although some scenes of this special episode are shown later.
- In the French and Hungarian dubs, the scene in which Sailor Moon used Moon Crystal Power was cut.
- This episode was the only episode not dubbed in Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong, Italy, and Germany.
- This episode wasn't dubbed into Swedish, probably due to it being just a preview of the next season, which never aired in Sweden (That dub only covered the first and second season).
- This episode's opening is unique among the series': It shows, at that time, all the openings of the two seasons. The screen was divided in four sections, each one displaying one opening sequence (2 for Sailor Moon and 2 for Sailor Moon R).
- This is the last time DALI's version of "Moonlight Legend" is used as the opening theme.
- In previous episodes featuring flashbacks, actors appearing only in those flashbacks still appeared on the credits. That was not the case with this episode, which only credited the five members of the Sailor Senshi. As such, it was the first episode of the series for which Keiko Han did not receive credit.
- This was the last episode dubbed by DiC and also featured the last Sailor Says segment, which was previously featured in "Little Miss Manners".
- This was Sophie Gormezzano's final episode voicing Mathilda and Françoise Pavy's final episode voicing Raya in the French dub.
- This was the last episode Terri Hawkes played Serena, Karen Bernstein played Amy, Emilie Barlow played Raye, and Stephanie Morgenstern played Mina in the DiC English dub.
- This was the last episode to be shown in the United Kingdom.