| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Usagi's Dance, In Time to a Waltz
|Usagi no Dansu wa Warutsu ni Notte|
September 17, 1994
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Everything's Coming Up Rosey”
July 6, 2000
"Usagi's Dance, In Time to a Waltz" is the 19th episode of the third season of the anime, and the 108th episode overall. It first aired in Japan on September 17, 1994. The English dub title for this episode is "Everything's Coming Up Rosey", and it first aired in North America on July 6, 2000.
Changes From the Manga
- The language conflict in this episode, Japanese to English, was changed to English to French. In the newer Viz dub, this is modified so the girls have to speak "proper English" for the international guests.
- Instead of drinking alcohol and becoming intoxicated, "Serena" drank too much "juice" and became ill.
Other Dub Titles
- Catalan: Ballant a ritme de vals
- European Spanish: Danzad, danzad, danzad
- Hispanic Spanish: Serena baila al ritmo del vals
- French: Entrez dans la danse
- Portuguese: Serena dança
- Polish: Przetańczyć całą noc
- Russian: Танцуй, танцуй, танцуй
- Hungarian: Táncolj te is
- Chinese: 小兔乘著華爾滋的節拍跳舞
- German: Die Party
- Italian: A tempo di valzer
- This was the second time Usagi experienced intoxication from alcoholic beverages. The first one time was in episode 22.