| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Azabu-Juuban (麻布十番) is a neighborhood in the Azabu district of Minato-ku, Tokyo. In the anime it was Usagi's home as well as home for many of her friends. Most of the Sailor Moon storyline took place in Azabu-Juuban.
Naoko Takeuchi has spent a lot of time in the area around Azabu-Juuban and integrated those experiences into her story.
- Azabu-Juuban fully means "linen cloth No.10". Because of Azabu meaning "linen cloth" and Juuban meaning "tenth" or "No. 10".
- In the English dub and English version of the manga, the area was called "Crossroads" due to the crosslike 2nd last character of its kana.
- T·A Academy for Girls
- Crystal Seminar
- Shiba Koen Junior High School
- Juuban Municipal Primary School
- Juuban Municipal Junior High School
- Juuban Municipal High School
- Mugen Gakuen
- Moto Azabu High School
- K.O. University
Health Related Locations
- Tokyo Airport
- Various Train Stations
- Various Bus Stops
- Ami's Home
- Haruka and Michiru's Apartment
- Haruna's Home
- Mamoru's Home
- Minako's Home
- Motoki's Home
- Usagi's Home
- Juban Supermarket