The Three Lights are a popular idol singing group that only appear in the Stars arc of the manga, and the fifth season of the first anime series. The group is made up of three members: Kou Seiya, Kou Yaten and Kou Taiki. Their intention of forming this group was to contact their missing princess, Princess Kakyuu.
- Towards the Shooting Star
- Originally, Naoko Takeuchi drew the Three Lights with short hair, but on Bandai's request, added ponytails on them.
- On the covers of the singles of the image songs for Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki, Three Lights was romanized as "Three Rights."
- According to Shinto belief, the San Hikari (three lights) are the sun, moon and stars.
- Seiya represents the sun, thus she has a red rose.
- Taiki represents the moon, thus she has a white rose.
- Yaten represents the stars, thus she has a yellow rose.