The Silver Crystal is Stolen! Princess Kakyu Appears
|Ubawareta Ginzuishou! Kakyuu Purinsesu Shutsugen|
November 30, 1996
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
"The Silver Crystal is Stolen! The Fireball Princess Appears" is the 27th episode of the fifth season of the Sailor Moon anime, and is the 193rd episode overall. It first aired in Japan on November 30, 1996.
At a school festival, Taiki and Yaten decide to take away Chibi Chibi's incense burner, because they think it's a clue to find their princess. At the same time, Sailor Lead Crow finds Aluminum Siren's old notebook with the identity of the carrier of the true Star Seed written in it.
Changes From the Manga
- Princess Kakyuu didn't directly reveal herself to the Eternal Sailor Senshi
- Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and Saturn had already been killed.
- She only revealed herself to the Starlights and Chibi Chibi first. She later met Usagi at the Starlights's temporary residense on Earth after the battle against Sailor Tin Nyanko.
- Sailor Lead Crow was killed by Eternal Sailor Moon.
- Eternal Sailor Moon's Silver Crystal was never stolen during the Stars arc.
- Princess Kakyuu (actual)
- The animation director for this episode was Miho Shimogasa. This was the last anime episode under her direction.
- This episode reveals that the Silver Crystal is also Eternal Sailor Moon's Star Seed
- The episode included the last appearance of Sailor Lead Crow.