The Power of a Shining Star! Chibi Chibi's Transformation
|Kagayaku hoshi no pawā! Chibi Chibi no henshin|
September 14, 1996
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
"The Power of a Shining Star! Chibi Chibi's Transformation" was the 21st episode of the fifth season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 187th of the overall series. It first aired in Japan on September 14, 1996.
Changes From the Manga
- In the manga, Chibi Chibi didn't transform after touching the Eternal Tiare and she wasn't involved in Eternal Sailor Moon's power/attack advancement.
- Eternal Sailor Chibi Chibi's form was revealed after the Sailor Starlights found their princess. She had her own transformation phrase.
- In the manga, neither Seiya nor Usagi were shown practicing softball together.
- The Holy Moon Chalice was used for transforming and evolving into Eternal Sailor Moon only.
- Sailor Aluminum Siren discovered the identities of more than one carrier of Sailor Crystals. She had managed to take out both Eternal Sailor Jupiter and Eternal Sailor Mercury's, which ended up killing them.
- Sailor Siren was killed later by Sailor Star Fighter and Sailor Star Maker.
- Eternal Sailor Moon's healing abilities grow much stronger and more effective; thanks to Eternal Sailor Chibi-Chibi bestowing far more strength to her mystical Eternal Tiare.
- This is the first time Sailor Lead Crow creates a Phage, and the only time while she was partnered with Sailor Aluminum Siren.