Sparkling Wide Pressure
Supākuringu Waido Puresshā
Tiara (with Thunder and Lightning Antenna)
To perform the attack, Sailor Jupiter would bring her hands together and hurl white bolts of lightning which would later take the form of a large disc at the enemy. In the reprint manga, there were also flowers visible swirling amidst the electricity.
First Anime Series
Sailor Jupiter first used this attack against Petz in episode 65 of the anime. To perform this attack, she gathered lightning from her tiara to form a disc-type of electricity and threw it towards the enemy.☀
During its first appearance, the lightning was green. In season three it has white lightning and the sequence resembles the animation of the original anime.
Sparkling Wide Pressure first appeared in the musical, Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon ~ An Alternate Legend - Dark Kingdom Revival Story where it was used against Nephrite.
- In the DiC dub it was called Jupiter Thunderclap Zap. In the Cloverway dub, the attack name changes to Supreme Thunder Crash in episode 96 until it was called the correct attack name in episode 99 and onwards.
- In Volume 3 of the English version of the re-release manga, "Sparkling Wide Pressure" was incorrectly translated as "Spark Ring Wide Pressure". It was later corrected in the next volume.
- In Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon she had a similar lightning-based attack called Jupiter Thunderbolt and in another act she used another electric/lightning attack which was not named on screen, in which she struck the ground, sending lines of light green-colored lightning toward her targets and electrocuted them.
- In episode 105 of the first anime, Sailor Jupiter successfully destroyed a daimon by
herself with this attack. She was the only one of Sailor Moon’s four guardians to accomplish this in Sailor Moon S.
- On many occasions, Sailor Jupiter did not need to extend the antenna from her tiara in order to perform this attack.