- Deleting and undeleting pages and page histories. Administrators can also delete uploaded files, but cannot undelete them.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it can not be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki. They are not currently able to remove admin access from any user. Please contact one of the community staff if you need this done.
Who are this wiki's administrators?
The "founder" of a wiki, the person who first requested it, is given administrator access automatically. Founders are also given bureaucrat access so they can make any other user on their wiki an administrator or bureaucrat. For a complete list of users with administrator access, see Special:Listadmins
These are the admins:
- She is an active admin and is also the top editor of this wiki. She is available for contact but she is also busy with other activities. In September 2012, she was granted bureaucrat powers.
- She is an active admin who is the second top editor of this wiki. She is available for contact.
- He is an admin who is, at the moment, the fifth top editor of this wiki.
- 2D Wonderland
- She is an admin who is the third top editor on the wiki. She is available for contact and she was granted adminship in August 2014.
- He was one of the original admins. He might be avaliable for contact but like Zoi1, he is busy.
- An admin who was granted adminship by StarsandPeacesigns and is the sixth top editor on this wiki. It has been assumed that she is inactive.
- She is an admin on the German version of the wiki and is on a few other wikis as well. She seems to be unavailable for contact.
- Cure Coco
- Another admin who is the ninth top editor on the wiki. She is availiable for contact, but please notice that she is busy with the Pretty Cure Wiki.
- Was inactive for a long period of time but came back later at the beginning of 2012, only to go back to being inactive after a few weeks. Finally, she came back in 2014 to remove all of the links to her user page which she deleted shortly after getting rid of all of the links. After she deleted the page, she removed her own admin rights.
How do I use administrator powers?
See the administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
Becoming an administrator
To become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. On larger Wikias, there will usually be a community page for requests. On a smaller wiki, you may simply ask on the community portal or ask a bureaucrat directly on his or her talk page.
If there are no active bureaucrats and you wish to become an administrator, please contact the community staff on the Central Wikia.
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be use to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Idealy an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.