| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Member of the Witches 5
Ptilol and Cyprine were the fifth members of the Witches 5 to appear in the Infinity Arc. According to the Materials Collection, the two of them made up one person, but they would split when it was time to battle against an enemy.
Ptilol has red hair and red eyes.
In the manga, Cyprine and Ptilol were summoned by Kaolinite to kill the Sailor Team. After an unsuccessful attack on Haruka Tenou, the two used their powers to manipulate the feelings of the Senshi into attacking each other. They were finally killed by Super Sailor Moon with her Rainbow Moon Heart Ache attack. She was ranked at Level 999.
She is brought back with the other Witches 5 by Kaolinite, and is destroyed by the Outer Senshi.
- Ptilol never appeared in the Sailor Moon musicals.
- Although technically she belongs Witches 5, she is not considered an official member, being an extension of Cyprine rather than an individual.
- She does not use any attacks in her brief appearance.
- In the Nakayoshi character poll for the Infinity arc, Ptitol ranked at Place 44.
- This makes her the least popular member of the Witches' 5 (if you count her as a sixth member)