| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
The Dead Moon Circus tent
- Order of Orbs
- Tama Yobai
- Tama no Koshi
- Reverse Ball
- Tama Yura
- Tama Musubi
- Orb Hailstorm
- Tama Kazura
- Tama Natto
- Tama Sudare
Her name is derived from Pallas, one of the four major asteroids in the Asteroid Belt, keeping to the theme of our Solar System.
The name Pallas can have its roots in multiple Greek words, such as pallo (to brandish [a spear]) or palladion (any place that grants safety). But all of these words and meanings link the name to the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athena.
- She used her Amazon Stone the most: ten times in the manga.
- She is Sailor Mercury's Amazoness Quartet/Sailor Quartet counterpart.
- PallaPalla is the ball rider at the Dead Moon Circus, from which her powers are derived.
- Although her height was never specified, according to the Materials Collection, PallaPalla is the shortest one of the Amazoness Quartet.
- In TokyoPop's translation, she was named ParaPara due a translation error.