| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Special effects TV drama worker
|Anime, PGSM, or manga staff?|
June 18, 1970
Nobuhiro Suzumura is a director who has directed ten Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon episodes.
He has also done other work for multiple sentai shows, mainly with the production of the shows.
- Act 9 - I'll Protect the Legendary Silver Crystal
- Act 10 - I am Queen Beryl, Queen of Darkness
- Act 15 - I'll Punish the Thief!
- Act 16 - I Must Save Osaka!
- Act 35 - Sailor Venus and Zoisite are Working Together?
- Act 36 - Princess Sailor Moon Appears!
- Act 43 - Usagi and Mamoru's Promise
- Act 44 - Zoisite Turned Back into a Stone
- Act 47 - Goodbye, Minako
- Act 48 - Mamoru is Captured by Metalia!