| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Meeting of Fate! The Night Where a Pegasus Flies
|Unmei no Deai! Pegasasu no Mau Yoru|
March 4, 1995
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Dreams Take Flight”
September 26, 2000
"Meeting of Fate! The Night Where a Pegasus Flies" is the first episode of the fourth season of the original Sailor Moon anime, and the 128th episode overall. The episode first aired in Japan on March 4, 1995. The English dub title for this episode is "Dreams Take Flight", and the episode first aired in North America on September 26, 2000.
Changes From the Manga
- The Dead Moon Circus arrive in giant flying ship.
- The Amazon Trio are introduced first as animals before being transformed into human forms by the Amazoness Quartet.
- Their first attack on Tokyo, was release Tiger's Eye (as a tiger) into the populous.
- Lemures were small, black formless figures that attacked in large groups.
- Moon Kaleido Scope isn't an upgraded version of Sailor Moon's previous weapon: Pegasus transforms two mundane kaleidoscopes into weapons. Sailor Chibi Moon receives one as well.
- Usagi cannot use the Holy Grail because without the Outer Senshi, the grail does not have the power to support the Super Sailor transformation and it vanishes.
- The English dub used the second SuperS opening sequence, with the addition of some clips from Sailor Moon S at the beginning.
- The English, French and Hungarian dubs changed Zirconia's gender from female to male.
- Fish Eye's gender was changed to female in the English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Mexican and Russian dubs.
- This episode, along with the entire Amazon Trio arc, was omitted from the Korean dub.
- Moon Gorgeous Meditation (unspoken)
- The Amazon Trio's Dream Mirror extraction
- Wanting to be Together with You is used as the ending theme for the first time.
- Pegasus and his human form, Helios is now voiced by the return of Robert Bockstael who previously voiced Prince Demande in the English Dub of Sailor Moon R.