| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Love Those Minis! The Fashionable Soldiers
|Mini ga Daisuki! Oshare na Senshi-tachi|
June 17, 1995
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
October 12, 2000
Love Those Minis! The Fashionable Soldiers was the 13th episode of the SuperS season and the 140th episode of the Sailor Moon anime. It was first aired in Japan on June 17, 1995. The English dub title for this episode is "Clothes Call" and it was aired on October 12, 2000.
A fashion designer who has lost inspiration, asks Fish Eye (in civilian disguise) to become his model for an upcoming fashion show. The Amazon accepts and soon his arrogant behaviour forces the designer's crew and friends to leave him.
Changes From the Manga
- When Fish Eye exposed his chest, this was heavily edited in the English dub and the Italian dub when the episode aired on TV. This was due to the reason that Fish Eye was female in both of those dubs.
Other Dub Episode Titles
- French: Créateurs De Rêves
- German: Traumhafte Mode
- Hunngarian: Álomgyáros
- Italian: Il Sogno di Moda
- Polish: Szaleństwa mody
- Brazil: A Moda de Sailor Moon
- Portugal: Uma Moda de Sonho
- Mexican: La Moda de Sailor Moon
- Spain: Moda Soñadora
- Usagi wore her pink Yoshiki Usui-designed shirt once again in episode 182.
- This is the only time in the anime that Fish Eye did not dress as a woman when pursing his target.