Jupiter Oak Evolution
Jupitā Ōku Eboryūshon
This attack first appeared in Act 42 of the manga, where Sailor Jupiter used it to destroy Hawk's Eye. In order to perform this attack, Sailor Jupiter must use the Leaves of Oak, which appear to be a column of swirling leaves. Then, she project her lightning energy in order to sent green oak leaf-shaped blasts of electrical energy at her enemy.
In the anime, the attack first appeared in episode 154, where it was used against Jarajara. Unlike the manga, a green symbol of Jupiter appeared in her hand before she projects the attack.
This attack first appeared in the musical Sailor Moon SuperS - Yume Senshi - Ai- Eien ni..., where it was used against one of the Lemures. In that musical and its revision, the attack was also performed with the Leaves of Oak.
Jupiter Oak Evolution appeared in several video games, such as Sailor Moon SuperS: Fuwa Fuwa Panic, Sailor Moon Sailor Stars: Fuwa Fuwa Panic 2, and Sailor Moon SuperS: Zenin Sanka!! Shuyaku Soudatsusen.
- Unlike previous attacks which had an electricity basis in tune with her association with the Roman god of thunder, Jupiter, this attack was a reference to the fact that the oak tree was sacred to Jupiter. It was also a play on the association with wood (木) in the Japanese writing of the planet Jupiter.
- This attack is not only an offensive move, but also a defensive move as shown in Episode 174, it was able to deflect Sailor Guts Youth Perspiration Attack.
- This attack has inspiration from Makoto's figure skating skills as shown when she is twirling.
- Though the attack retained it's name in the Cloverway dub, she would occasionally say "Sailor Jupiter" or "Jupiter Power" before invoking her attack.
- Although it retained its name in the English dub, it was called Jupiter Electric Pedals Blast during its first appearance.