| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Chibiusa's Little Rhapsody of Love
|Chibi Usa no Chiisana Koi no Rapusodi|
January 13, 1996
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Rini's Lovely Rhapsody”
November 7, 2000
Chibiusa's Little Rhapsody of Love was the 32nd episode of the fourth season and the 159th episode of the Sailor Moon anime. It first aired in Japan on January 13, 1996. The English dub title for this episode was "Rini's Lovely Rhapsody" and it aired in North America on November 7, 2000.
As Chibiusa/Rini becomes even more romantically infatuated with Pegasus (especially since she discovered his true identity as the handsome Helios), Usagi and her friends realize that she is in love, and are determined to discover the identity of her secret crush and sweetheart.
Changes From the Manga
Other Dub Episode Titles
- French: La Petite Rhapsodie ("The Little Rhapsody")
- German: Chibiusas Geheimnis ("Chibiusa's Secret")
- Hungarian: Az új fiú ("The New Guy")
- Polish: Pierwsza miłość Chibiusy ("Chibiusa's First Love")
- Brazil: A Rapsódia de Amor de Rini ("Rini's Rhapsody of Love")
- Portuguese: A Pequena Rapsódia ("The Little Rhapsody")
- Mexico: La Rapsodia de Amor de Rini ("Rini's Rhapsody of Love")
- Spain: Pequeña Melodía ("Small Melody")
- Throughout the episode, there were a large amount of shots of fish. This was a visual pun, since the Japanese word used for "love" in this episode is pronounced the same way as the word for "carp" (koi).