| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Art is an Explosion of Love! Chibiusa's First Love
|Geijutsu wa ai no bakuhatsu! Chibi-Usa no hatsukoi|
September 10, 1994
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
July 5, 2000
"Art is an Explosion of Love! Chibiusa's First Love" is the 18th episode of Sailor Moon S and the 107th episode of the overall series. It first aired in Japan on September 10, 1994. Its english name is "Art Appreciation" and it was aired in US on July 5, 2000.
Chibiusa's in love with a boy classmate from art class, but he seems more interested in Michiru rather than the little girl. She, however, decides to fight for him.
Changes From the Manga
- In the manga, Chibiusa made the Holy Grail for an art project.
- She received help to make the Grail, but it was from Mamoru and Usagi.
- Chibiusa's teacher said that all the kids should give their sculptures to their most important person, as a token of grattitude and friendship. She wanted to give the cup to Hotaru Tomoe.
- Neither Michiru nor Chibiusa took art classes.
- In the Cloverway English dub, Amara mentions Michelle's ex-boyfriend Mike, who was never mentioned in any episode of the original version of the series.
- Haruka also says that she doesn't want to Michiru to look at anyone else. This line was replaced with a more trivial one in this episode, possibly to avoid any clue to Haruka's sexual orientation.