| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
- This page is for the thirteenth episode of the second anime series. For the thirteenth chapter of the manga, please see Act 36 - Infinity 10, Infinite, Upper Atmosphere.
Act 36 - Infinity 10, Infinite, Upper Atmosphere (episode)
|Act 36 無限10—無限大―上空|
|Act 36 Mugen 10 Mugendai Jōkū|
June 13, 2016
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
Act 36 - Infinity 10: Infinite Upper Atmosphere is the eleventh episode of the third season and the thirty-seventh episode of Sailor Moon Crystal.
Now that Professor Tomoe and Kaorinite have been destroyed, it is up to the eight Sailor Guardians to confront Mistress 9 directly and eradicate her once and for all. As Pharaoh 90's complete vesselization looms nearer, Hotaru's consciousness is determined to do whatever she possibly can to save Chibiusa and stop Mistress 9 from using her body for evil ends. It all comes down the final showdown!
Changes from the Manga
- Mistress 9's true form is less defined
- Once Hotaru escapes Mistress 9 with the Silver Crystal and Chibiusa and the Inner Senshi's Hostes, Hotaru's body is seen ripped apart as Mistress 9 emerges in her true form.
Changes from the Original Anime
- It was the combined strength and abilities of Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus that had created an unusually powerful square-shaped shield all around Mugen Academy (called "the Sailor Box" in the first English dub) to confine a swarm of Daimon.
- The four Inner Sailor Guardians, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Pluto and Tuxedo Mask were not involved in direct combat during the final battle against the Death Busters.
- Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus were eventually overpowered by the increased strength and power of the Daimon, due to Pharaoh 90 gaining the immense power of the Holy Grail, and were badly injured.
- Sailor Chibi Moon did not evolve into Super Sailor Chibi Moon until the beginning of the fourth season when Pegasus bestowed his great powers onto her and upgraded her Prism Compact into the Chibi Moon Compact.
- The talismans were not capable of creating a shield of any kind.
- Mistress 9 did not have another Daimon-like form when she took control of Hotaru.
- Mistress 9 was destroyed when Hotaru's consciousness became stronger and her strong feelings towards her father and Chibiusa, thus enabling the spirit of Sailor Saturn within her to fully awaken with the pale purple-colored appearance of Saturn's symbol on her forehead.
- Hotaru never detected the strong, reassuring presence and spirit of Sailor Saturn within her.
- Chibiusa remained lifeless, but Mamoru was approached by the ghostly form of the recently awakened Sailor Saturn, who returned Chibiusa's heart crystal to her and thanked her before fading away.
- In the original print manga, this episode was renamed Upper Skies.