| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
- This page is for the thirteenth episode of the second anime series. For the thirteenth chapter of the manga, please see Act 35 - Infinity 9, Infinite Labyrinth 2.
Act 35 - Infinity 9, Infinite Labyrinth 2 (episode)
|Act 35 無限9—「無限迷宮」2|
|Act 35 Mugen 9 Mugen Meikyū 2|
June 6th, 2016
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
Act 35 - Infinity 9, Infinite Labyrinth 2 is the thirty sixth episode of the second anime series and the tenth episode of the third season.
With the eight Sailor Guardians working together, Mistress 9 is more determined to bring her beloved master to Earth by utilizing the vast powers of the Silver Crystal she now possesses. However, Hotaru's consciousness lives on and will not let her do as she pleases. With time running out, Super Sailor Moon is ready to do whatever it takes to save Chibiusa, Hotaru and the spirit of Sailor Saturn as best she can.
Changes from the Manga
- Professor Tomoe's flashback does shows Kaori being struck by lightning, not implanted with a Daimon egg.
- The flashback does not show Tomoe eating a Daimon egg or Pharaoh 90 giving Tomoe the Daimon egg of Mistress 9 to plant in Hotaru.
- Hotaru makes a statement that her father died after the explosion that killed her mother and the man who existed after was no longer the father she knew and loved.
- After transforming, Tomoe calls himself Germatoid by name.
- Sailor Moon is not as hesitant in destroying Tomoe as she is in Crystal.
Changes from the Original Anime
- Garnet Ball was never used by Sailor Pluto.
- Hotaru was never a crucial part of her father's twisted experiments, but remained the vessel for Mistress 9 and was secretly given pure hearts to further strengthen and revitalize her.
- Hotaru was not seen protecting Chibiusa's pure heart crystal within Mistress 9. Her consciousness existed only as a glimmer of yellow light, capable of regaining gradual control at times.
- Mistress 9 did not attempt to tear "her body" apart in order to dominate the Earth.
- Professor Tomoe did not die.
- Germatoid and Professor Tomoe were entirely separate entities and Tomoe was not consumed by money or power before the arrival of Germatoid and its beloved master Pharaoh 90 eight years earlier.
- Only Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune battled Germatoid directly.
- Germatoid had evacuated Professor Tomoe's body and taken over several monster puppets until he was later destroyed by Sailor Uranus when she plunged the Space Sword right into his heart.
- Germatoid had the form of a giant plant-like beast, before possessing the puppets.
- It was never known where Kaorinite had come from, nor was she a trusted lab assistant to Professor Tomoe before the Death Busters' arrival.
- Eudial, Mimete, Telul, Viuly, Cyprine and Petirol were never artificially created in the laboratory; where they had come from was never revealed.
- Mistress 9 was not a white Diamon egg, but had sought refuge within six-year-old Hotaru after the accident eight years earlier. She gradually took control of Hotaru's mind and body and continued feeding on the pure hearts of humans until she was strong enough to emerge entirely after eating Chibiusa's pure heart crystal.
- In the flashback when Souichi Tomoe consumes the Daimon egg, his face blackens and resembles his counterpart from the original anime while he was possessed by Germatoid.