- This page is for the fourteenth chapter of the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon manga series. For the fourteenth episode of the second anime series, please see Act 14 - Conclusion and Commencement, Petite Étrangere (episode).
“Act 14 - Conclusion and Commencement, Petite Étrangere”
|Act 14 終結 そして 始まり—PETIT ETRANGER|
|Act 14 Shūketsu Soshite Hajimari PETIT ETRANGER|
Sailor Moon channels the power of the Silver Crystal at Metaria, but she is unfazed by it. Tuxedo Mask tells her to not lose hope and pray to the Tower of the Moon. She gathers the power from the Senshi's transformation pen and the Legendary Sword. As Sailor Moon prays, the Tower of the Moon grows taller. The moon's light shines brightly and the energy becomes so powerful that Metaria cannot absorb it. as Sailor Moon readies to unleash the power. Sailor Moon focuses all the energy in a single blast aimed at Metaria's heart, destroying her. Sailor Moon collapses from exhaustion, and her transformation broach shatters, undoing her transformation. Mamoru finds Usagi unconscious, and gives her a kiss, awakening her. After sharing a romantic moment they find the Senshi on the ground, not moving. Using the Moon Stick, Usagi and Mamoru teleport to the moon. Queen Serenity's image appears wishing them a life of joy with each other and vanishes, leaving behind a new brooch. Transforming back into Sailor Moon, Usagi uses the Silver Crystal to heal everyone on Earth, including the Senshi. Upon awakening, the Senshi are happily greeted by Sailor Moon. They continue their lives as normal girls, but Rei discovers something discomforting. She has a vision in the fire of someone who has a symbol of an inverted crescent moon on his forehead, and the fire goes out. Rei believes that it is a bad omen of things to come. Usagi meets up with Mamoru and gives him his pocket watch after she had it repaired. As they kiss, an object resembling a giant Luna head lands on Mamoru. A burst of light shines in the air and a little girl falls from the sky and lands on Usagi. The girl has a similar hairstyle as Usagi and also has the same name. After the girl learns Usagi's name, she takes out a gun and demands that Usagi hand over the Silver Crystal.
- This includes the first appearances of Chibiusa, Luna-P, the Crystal Star, Moon Crystal Power, Make Up, and Rubeus (not physically, but in Rei's fire oracle).
- In French, "Petit etranger" means "little stranger" or little foreigner, yet the proper and correct way to describe Chibiusa is "Petite etrangere" (adding e at the end of French words makes them feminine). The re-release manga did change the title, but wrote it incorrectly.
- This marks the end of the Dark Kingdom Arc.
- The title of the latest musical, "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - ~ Petite Étrangère ~", is a reference to the title of this act.